Friday, March 13, 2009

Just a quick card!

I just wanted to enter a quick card for the week. I wanted to get the Challenge done and didn't. Maybe this weekend. We have had a blizzard here and I also am working on Refinancing my home and looking for a new car. Busy Busy.
I made this car for a birthday at work. We have a birthday club and give all the employees to a card. I am thinking this would do for a male. I love Joe Cool.

Materials:

Stamps: Peanuts Joe Cool, Hats of from birthday set.
Inks: Black
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, white
Embellishments: Prima flower, Dew Drops
Copics: BG32, B45, YR15

5 comments:

  1. I just love this Snoopy card and the embossing is fantastic!

    Dell

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CB background is just perfect for the card! Snoopy made me smile from the moment I opened your post! Love the dew drops...I just "re-discovered" mine last night when I was cleaning my brad/buttons drawer! Oops! They got lost in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love Snoopy!? Cute card and love that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love Joe Cool? Great stamp and a great card - love the layout and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete