Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet N' Sassy


I made this card a little while ago...as you can see by my blog header. I used parts of it to make my header. I loved it so much. I finally thought I would share the card. I did get some time to stamp over my week holiday but I have not gotten pictures taken yet. I will post new ones later.

Materials:
Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Papers: My minds eye, SU So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Only Orange
Embellishments: Green eyelets, Orange thread, prima flowers, jems
Cuttlebug, Top Note, Slice, Basics 3



12 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used and your coloring is just divine as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love the card, she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It's interesting to see the card that inspired the header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and love the header! Makes an adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card - I like the colors a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such fun embellshments!! you did a great job coloring the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love how you used it for your header and the blog backgrounds go great with it.
    Welcome back, I'm sure you had a much needed rest from it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is one of my favorites and you have colored it sooooo beautifully!!!! Love your header too! Can I ask how you did yours? Mine was a photo of a collage and looks so flat but yours looks great! Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image...the coloring is so wonderful, I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card! I agree with some other posters that it is fun to see what inspired your blog header - which is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How precious! I love the colors and I can see why you patterned your blog after it. Great job on coloring and designing this one.

    ReplyDelete