Tuesday, June 2, 2009

COOLING OFF IN THE SUMMER SUN!


Hi everyone,
I received this image from a friend in Canada. I love these hedgehogs and hope she sees it and know that I have finally gotten around to using it. I hope everyone is ready for the summer heat.
The Basic Grey DP is a first for me but not a last. I have found that I really love the paper....ok I love all paper but this brand has wonderful patterns and quality.

Materials:
Stamp: I think it is a Penny Black
Papers: Basic Grey DP, SU black and Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Yellow brad, Happy Birthday rub-on
Copice: B00, B45, E00, E31, E25, E55, E47, G24, Y06, Y11, Y21, YG67, YR15



13 comments:

  1. What a sweet and beautiful card you have made. Love the colors you have used.

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image!! I just love hedgehogs, and Penny Black has an adorable selection of them! I still have all of my SU hedgies and can't bear to part with them even though I can barely remember the last time they were inked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I like how you colored the image and I like the background paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your coloring. I know what you mean about BGS paper, it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BG is my downfall! LOL That is what made me fall off the wagon...I can relate!!

    I love this card! Great colors and a wonderful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thank you also for participating in my blog candy. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one relaxed little dude. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just the cutest card!!! LOVE your fun image and you have colored it perfectly! The dp is so fun! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. That little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He certainly looks cool! Love the DP you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! I need a day to relax like that little hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete