Wednesday, December 2, 2009

VC Challenge #27 - Sketch

First off, sorry about the coloring. I took 3 pictures this morning and all were not great. I tweaked this in photoshop but the coloring is still not that great. The little girls dress is white and pink, I know the pink isn't showing up but when I got it to, the purple was ruined.
Anyway, this is my entry for VC challenge this week. It was a sketch to follow. I found I need some pattern paper in purple. I thought it turned out well though. I did turn the sketch. I though the monster fit better this way.

Materials:
Stamps: VC Monster, Krafty Kimmie sentiment
Paper: SU Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in pink
Embellishments: Cuttlebug, Bella and dew drops, SU punch
Copics: E00, RV21, RV34, BV02, BV04, BV17, N1, Y21, Y23

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I think the colors are fab! Love the background with the stitching! SO cute!! Thank you for playing with us this week!!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete