Friday, February 19, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #18 - Go Green!

Well, it is time for another great Challenge over at KLSNS. This week is a "Go Green" recycle theme. Use what you have. In this challenge I used a few scrap papers to cut out Hearts and to stamp my image on. This image is so cute, it is from KL stores and is a C.C. Design, Shy Kiki. I also wanted to use the newspaper. I have a whole bag ready to put out to recycle so I swiped a couple of pages. I stared with a strip and tried to fold and tar it but I didn't like the effect, I may have to try that again sometime, but I ended up seeing the answers to the suduko and crossword puzzles and thought that would be fun. I also used hearts that I had cut out to give to someone and forgot and buttons off an old shirt.

I hope you come over to KLSNS this week and join in on the Challenge. You will have until Friday, February, 26 at midnight to enter. I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for recycled materials.

Materials:
Stamps: Shy Kiki, Micheal's Love
Papers: SU Black, Pretty in Pink
Embellishments: Buttons
Copics: E00, Y21, YR23, RV10, RV34, N3, N5, N7


Thanks,
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. I love that you used newspaper puzzles! super cute card Kathy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puzzle background, too. GREAT idea! The buttons and hearts are perfect with your sweet image, Kathy! GREAT job! Hugs, Kel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool layout and I like those pink buttons! Great use of your recycled materials too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the paper!! Very cool background that I have never seen before. Great job on the challenge...and new "matching" blog background to boot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kathy! I loved the image with the newspaper puzzles. She looks stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so neat! I love this little girl image. She just pops right out at you! You did a fantastic job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card Kathy! I love your color combo and the idea to use newspaper puzzles was a fantastic idea!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool recycle idea. The colors and image look wonderful with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the recycled puzzles from the newspaper - looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so sweet! Love the image and the layout -

    ReplyDelete