Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friday Sketch #93/Copic Creations ONE YEAR Blogoversary


I couldn't resist entering these two great Challenges. I love Friday Sketch and Copic Creations is having a Big event and prizes for their Blogoversary. I worked on this last night. I hope you like it. I have it opening in the middle which is different for me and used some things from all different places: Image is a Mo, Tea pot is from KLSNS and I used a bunch of odds and ends.

Materials:
Stamps: Digital image from Mo
Paper: SU Kraft, Bashful blue, garden green, Tangerine Tango, MME
Embellishments: Tea pot from KLSNS, Dew drops, Prima flower, SU ribbon
Copics: E00, Eooo, E24, E47, E31, E33, G24, YG67, B91, B93, B95, YG15, YG07, N1

Thanks for stoppin' by

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy,
    Beautiful card :)
    Love the teapot trinket :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, Kathy! I like how it opens & the faux stitching around the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete