Saturday, April 10, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #25 - Organic



This weeks challenge over on KLSNS is hosted by me. I hope you will all find it interesting. I decided to do an Organic challenge. Being it is close to Earth Day I thought what better way to celebrate than to get people outdoors or at least thinking about things in the outdoors. I personally started my cards by going on a walk, picking things up in the yard, and then creating them back to my craft room. I ended up throwing half of it back into nature but there were a few things that seemed to be interesting. I used some seeds from marigolds that I planted last year. and some twigs for these two cards.
Now, come on over to KLSNS and see what you can come up with. I would love to see your ideas.

As in the past challenge deadline is on Friday, April 16, at Midnight. We would love to have you join in.

Materials:
Card 1 Card 2
Stamps: Lucy and Kitten Shy Kiki
Paper: SU-black, gray DP-SU SU-Certainly Celery, Tempting Terquios
Embellishments: twigs, dew drops Seeds, eyelet

Hugs,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love them both!! What a wonderful idea to use twigs and seeds..They are both just Fantastic.. Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ü* This is AWESOME Kathy!! Love those seeds on there--I NEVER wouldda thought of those. Love it and Kiki is adorable! Thanks for a great challenge. Wish now I had done more with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the marigold seeds, great idea! The little girl image is very cute too and nicely colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Kathy. Great cards. I have been trying to contact you but my emails keep failing to reach you and are sent back :( Please can you drop my a line and I will try again.
    enquiries@nutcrafters.com
    Thanks so much, Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration for us all, Kathy! And you combined two of my favorite things, walking and paper crafting!! :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! The seeds make a very interesting background and I love the little twigs on the top card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...you have outdone yourself! LOVE the nature right on your card!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for a challenge! Love what you came up with, too! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete