Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nutcrafter's Wedding Blog Hop


Welcome to my first blog hop with Nutcrafter's I hope you will enjoy this as much as I have.

If you have join me here without starting at the begining you can click here to start there.
If you have arrived form Karen's blog this is the place.

I started this one out with a sketch that I had seen somewhere. I like the use of the different blocks and at first I wanted to go white on white. I didn't really like it and added the pink in with it. I wanted to use the cake most of all. It is great, isn't it.

Now, follow along and see all the creations. Remember to comment on all the blogs for a chance to with great prizes. Your next stop is Tammy.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE HOP!

Hugs,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I would love to make it for my stepson and daughter-in-law to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have done the background this way, but it works! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, this is gorgeous! I love that cake too and just had to use it!! Gorgeous card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks - in fact I thought perhaps the pink was felted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I would see what the rest of the team came up with. I really wanted to use the cake but didn't have room left. This is adorable, love those blocks.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding card, lvoe it, the square panels and the wedded couple are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love how you used four panels to break up the background. The image is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! I like that four panel background look!

    ReplyDelete