Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nutty Nutshells Challenge #23/Friday Sketch #116

Here is a great new image from Nutcrafters. Just in time for Back to School. I came upon these colors by accident. I was picking out what colors to do and there they were. I love the red and Baja breeze together. Nutshells Challenge this week is School Days and their is a great prize so make sure to stop on over and join in the fun!
I also use a sketch from this weeks Friday Sketch. I think it worked out great with this one. I don't really have any school kids of my own but I am stocking up cards for a craft sale and hope that this one will do well.

Materials:
Stamps: Nutcrafters, Amuse
Paper: SU baja breeze, DP-Basic Grey
Embellishments: Letter stickers, copics

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious! I love this image and you did a great job on coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy and a fabulous card. Ready for school! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete