Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Digital Pencil Two #54 & Cute Card Thursday

Hi Everyone,
This feels so great to actually get to do some challenges this week. I have been swamped with both work and a sale that I am participating in on Saturday, but I am feeling more ready and able to stray a bit to these fun challenges. Last night I made 2 great cards. This one is for the Digital pencil Two Challenge, Color of fall and a sketch from Cute Card Thursday. I think it turned out great. I used my copic, of course, and basic grey paper. the corners are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I dressed it up with pearls. This image from DP2 always makes me think of my sisters. The only thing is it needs 3 girls.

Hugs,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. This image makes me smile every time I see it. Such a cute card. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable!!! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image always makes me smile! I love the Basic Grey papers and the little details in the corners. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, that image just makes me smile! Great job with the coloring and I love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so fun! LOL Great card! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its fantastic and it reminds me....of me and my little sister when we were little lol
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so sweet. You did a great job with the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week

    ReplyDelete