Friday, August 28, 2009

Girl in Kimono


This little reminds me of my brother....yes, I did say brother. I don't know him very well, we are about 20 years apart in age and he was already in the military when I was born. Most of my life he had been stationed in Okinawa and is now retired there. I had thought about asking him to send me a Kimono but I never have.
So as for the card itself, it is another digi image from Mo at digitalpenciltoo.com. Really fun to color and work with. I chose these colors because they seem to be my favorite lately. I love orange.

Materials:
Stamps: Little girl in Kimono
Papers: SU Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, black
Embellishments: Ribbon, stella bling, thread
Copics: N3, E00, YR07, YR15, BV02, N1

A SPECIAL THANKS!
I just wanted to give a special thanks to Linda for sending me a wonderful award. Thanks you so much for thinking of me. I am so glad you like my blog and I hope you keep coming back and enjoying it. I know that I love to keep in touch with yours. Everyone, go and check it out: Linda

I would like to pass this on to a few of my bloggers that I follow everyday and I just love. Hope you all stop and visit them. Cheryl, Caz, Nixe, and Claudia

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is darling. I love the Asian themed things, you know! You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete