Monday, August 10, 2009

VC Challenge #11 - Sketch / Copic Challenge #9 Eye coloring


Well, I missed VC's challenge last week so this follows both. I had the image colored in last weeks color challenge and just used this weeks sketch. I like it. I light blue, dark blue and Ivory look great together and being the challenge was over I included green and brown. I don't know if it shows well but I also lightly chalked the raised flowers and greenery in the background. I haven't used my chalks in a while so that was fun.
I also am entering this one for the copic eye color challenge. I love the eyes on this fairy and think they really stand out.


Materials:

Stamp: Grape fairy
Paper: SU Ivory, atichock, Not quite navy, chocolate chip
Embellishments: dew drops, ribbon, nesties, Stickles
Copics: E00, N01, B93, B99, E25, E47, YG91, YG95, YG99, E31

10 comments:

  1. the eyes really do stand out - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! You nailed all the challenges with this one card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Love these colors and how you used them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card great coloring job I have to master the coloring techniques with Copics... I hope to get some practice in soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on your card, Great coloring on your image too, fantastic job on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has perfect eyes to color!! Very pretty card...love the colors and I can see that chalk!! Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic - you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the dark blue and ivory together, very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card - and you're right, those fairy eyes are lovely and huge! :) Just beautiful! (And I'm so in love with the blue bling in the corner!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful! I love the chalk dusting! The coloring is gorgeous and sparkle on the wings- perfect!! :o)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete