Monday, October 12, 2009

Mo Challenge #1 - Perple & Cute Card Thursday

Ok, so it was like this. I had a friend over this weekend and I didn't think I was going to get to this challenge, but I didn't want to miss the first challenge of Mo's. I love her stuff and I wanted to start her challenge blog with her. I had this image colored and thought that there was enough purple in it to qualify for the "perple challenge". I hope you enjoy it and if you want to join the challenges or check them out stop by at: Mo's challenge.
This card works for both Mo and The Cute Card Thursday challenge. That challenge requires a charm. I have not entered there before but have been meaning to so I am happy this one fit.

Materials:
Stamps/images: Bella and Bronte, Lizzie Anne sentiment
Paper: K&L dp, SU Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery
Embellishments: Embroidery Thread, MS punches, Nesties, SU Ribbon, eyelets, flower trinket
Copics:E00, E31, E55, E33, E19, E47, Y21, G40, G21, G24, BV02, BV04, B91, B93


Thanks,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...great colouring :) Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! So glad you could join us in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and a great choice of image. Thanks for joining in Mo's first challenge - hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, thank you for joining in on the fun. Please join us again soon at Mo's challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.. wonderful coloring as always.. Love it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out terrific.. I love all the 'perple'. Thanks for joining us in Mo's first challenge.. Hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Mo's images too - and I love challenges, I just never seem to find enough time in my days right now. I'm glad you do, I always enjoy seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete