Monday, October 5, 2009

Mo Fun!....lol


I, as you can see, love Mo. Here is another that I did last week. I did not enter this one but I still love it. I have a few more to go...
I feel that I have been sluffing off, not doing challenges, but as you know if you are a sports fan that the Twins had a big weekend this last week. I love baseball and got to go to the Saturday game...the Dome was a Rockin'. One more to go!!!!
I have company this weekend but hope to get back to challenges soon. I miss them.

Materials:
Stamps: digi Mo teens
Paper: SU taken with Teal, Pixie pink
Embellishments: MS punch, pink ribbon, teal brads, Nesties
Copics: E21, N1, N2, N3, RV10, RV21, YG15, B91, E25, E55, BG15


Kathy

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the challenges. I just never seem to have any time either anymore and it's a shame because I really like doing them. Love what you did with this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card & fun image - love those Uggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I love the flourish accents! I enjoy challenges too and miss them when I can't participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Uggs boots - this image is to die for! Great job. So fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card, fabulously coloured image and wonderful details.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card..Fab coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Your colors are fabulous.

    Totally understand being caught up with sports. I love college football!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Ugg boots are a total hoot! I love what you did with the image and the colors you used!!

    Great news for the Twins!! I went to many a games when I lived in Rochester. :) Baseball is so fun!

    ReplyDelete