Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MO Challenge #7 - Recipe/CCR #87 - Teen Terrors

Hi everyone. I hope you are all have a great holiday and are excited for the upcoming holidays. This is my entry for Mo this week. We had a recipe to follow that includes: 3 papers, 2 ribbons, and 1 decorative edge. I had this hockey player colored and thought this was the way to go. I am also entering him in Cute Card Thursday with is Teens this week. I think he is a youthful teen but can still pass.

Materials:
stamp: Mo digital pen
paper: SU- Kraft, Real Red, Basic Black
Embellishments: SU ribbon, Generic Ribbon, MS punch, RubOns Birthday, gems, Stickles
Copics:E00, R29, N01, N03, N05, N07


Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Great card for a teen! This is the first time I've seen him colored. Glad jou could join us in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job Kathy! Great image for a teen. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a guy/boy. Love all the extra details. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete