Monday, November 16, 2009

Victoria Case #25 - Sketch

Time for another Victoria Case Challenge. This was a sketch challenge. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees because I thought it fit the image better. The green Wasabi paper I thought fit perfectly but I had a hard time matching it up with other colors. They all seemed to be overly bright. This is Not Quite Navy from SU. I think it worked the best.

Materials:
Stamps: VC Grape Fairy, Krafty Kimmie saying
Papers: SU Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi. DP Basic Gray
Embellishments: MS punch, Dew Drops, Ribbon
Copics: E00, Y21, YR23, G40, G24, YG91, YG95, Y06, YR15, YR07


Kathy

1 comment:

  1. She is awesome! You go girl!! :o) Lovely coloring and I'm crazy for the loopy paper- very cool! The colors that you chose work perfectly together! Tjank you for playing with us on this weeks vc challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete