Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Magnolia #62 Criss Cross Card


Hi all, this weeks challenge over on Just Magnolia is to try a Criss Cross Card. Now I have seen these around alot and have been wanting to try one but have not done it yet, so I thought...this is the time. I started by selecting my image and coloring. I then made this great card using SU Perfect Plum cardstock and dp. I found that the image fit better by turning the card. I added a tab, flower and Bella drops. The flower was a white flower but I used my inkpad from SU and painted it. I think it turned out great and will use that tech. again.

Materials:
Stamp: Magnolia Bridesmade Tilda
Paper: SU Perfect Plum
Embellishments: Stamping Bella, White brad, flower

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. wow I love how you used the criss cross sideways what a brilliant idea Kat...gorgeous colours too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete