Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 in ONE

This Card is for the Just Magnolia challenge (Thank You) and the Friday Sketch challenge

How perfect that Just Magnolia challenge asked for a Thank you card this week when I need to make one. This card is made for the challenge and My step brother Roger for hosting our family Christmas party this year. I am a bit late but it worked out perfect. I used a great Sketch for the Friday Sketch blog.

Materials:
Stamps: Edwin from Magnolia
Papers: SU Old Olive, Ballet Blue, DP from SU
Embellishments: Thank You rub-on, Black gems
Copics: E000, B91, B93, G24, YG67, E25, E47, N1, N3

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Love it when the 2 in 1 works out!! This is darling. The colors remind me of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's a wonderful card! Great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

    Have a great day, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete