Saturday, January 2, 2010

KL Stampin' N Scrappin' Challenge # 11


Hi Everyone and welcome to my first challenge on the KL Stampin' N Scrappin' Design Team.
This week is a kick off to the new year 2010 and the new Design Team. So, help me welcome all my new team mates and go over to KL Stampin' N Scrappin' blog and join in the fun. We are doing a sketch this week from Kelly. Prizes are being given away and every entry is important for every 10 entries the prize will grow. You have until Friday January 8th at midnight to enter.

I used my High Hopes stamp Lenny's Love Me Not with a pink and brown color combination. I kept it simple but turned the layout so that Lenny would fit better on my card. This was a great simple design so I hope you all can join in.

Materials:
Stamps: High Hopes: Lenny's Love Me Not
Papers: Basic Grey: Indian Summer, SU: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, SU ribbon, Smooch
Copics: B91, B93, Y11, Y21, YR15, YR07, RV10, RV21, RV34, R29, N1

Hugs,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy and Happy New Year wishes to you and your family!
    What a sweet and adorable card! I love this sweet dragon and your detailing is beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Pink and brown and beautiful INDEED! Love how you turned the sketch to get better use of it with your Lenny stamp. :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! LOVE your cute card and these colors are so nice with this image!! Great job *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for your first DT challenge! I love the colors you used and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brought such a smile to my face! What an adorable card, such a cute image, great coloring and nice pairing with the DP

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! I love this image. Super cute Kat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bird on the ribbon! What a neat touch! And congrats on your first DT challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute Kathy! Just love this dragon - reminds me of the movie Pete's Dragon from when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete