Thursday, January 28, 2010

Challenges: Friday Sketch #86 & Kraftin' Kimmie


Hi everyone, here is my new challenges for the week. I am entering this with the Friday Sketch which is becoming one of my favorites. I love following a sketch and my very first entry for Kraftin' Kimmie. I have ordered a number of their stamps and colored a bunch but this is one of my first whole cards. I love it. The challenge was to make a card without using embellishments. So, what you see in mostly created with a marker or two. I hope that qualifies. Their stamps are great and fun. Hope you like it too.

Materials:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmies:Charlotte and sentiment
Papers: SU perfect plum, certainly celery, eggplant, DP-SU
Copics: E00, E25, E47, G40, G84, G24, RV99, RV95, E31, E55


Kathy

7 comments:

  1. OH Kathy!! This is GORgeous!! Love the colour combo and you coloured Charlotte beautifully!! Great job with both the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Kathy! I'm going to have to buy some of these adorable images one day, they are really cute!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL What a fun image! Kind of looks like me when the kids are home from school all day! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!! Such a cute little image.. Love the color combo.. very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that stamp! What a great card. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a card w/out embellishments...that's a tough challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete