Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Challenges in 1: Spoon Full of Sugar #87, Copic Colour Creations #48, Sugar Bowl #27


This is my card for the following challenges above. I have been putting this together over the last few days and hope that I made it in time to enter them all. I started with the color combination for Copics and worked my way to paper and bling. This is an older stamp from Sugar Nellie but I have not used it as often as I would like so thought it would work perfect.

Materials:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Papers: MME, SU pretty in pink, pink pirouette
Embellishments: pearls, gems, HB rub-on
Copics: E00, E25, E47, R85, G21, G24, B45

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. My 8 year old just made me stop so she could admire this one! "Darling" was the word she used. ;) Can you tell she is mine?!

    ReplyDelete