Saturday, January 9, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #12 and Friday Sketch


Hi everyone time for a new challenge. Today I am participating in the new KLSNS Challenge which is a color challenge brought to you by Risa. We are limited to Pink, Black and a natural. I chose to use this new stamp from KL Store called Bunny Love it is a wonderful stamp made by High Hopes, isn't it cute. I colored it in using Copic markers and used a sketch from the Friday Sketch blog. I thought I would make the post for that one but forgot that I would not be able to post until Saturday. I still like the design so I am ok with missing Friday Sketch. Maybe next time.
I hope you all take the time to come and join us for this challenge which is open until January 15th. It will be fun...come on ...join us. The more the, the more fun it is.

Materials:
Stamps: Bunny Love, High Hopes, sentiment Lizzie Anne
Papers: Basic Gray, SU- Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Kraft
Embellishments: Pink brads
Copics:N1, N3, RV10, RV21


Hugs,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Kathy, This is adorable. I love this image. I'm gonna have to ink it up soon. Great card.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    I love your adorable card! Your image is so sweet and cute! Awesome job!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bunnies! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite an adorable stamp and the card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the challenge! Love the stripes in the background for a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy! CUTE card with those CUTE bunnies!! Love them *Ü* THis is the perfect sentiment for them too! Great job with the color challenge! And btw... LOVE your cute blog template, those hearts are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is precious! I was thinking bunny love and then as I kept reading that was the name of the stamp! How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute!! love that striped layer :)

    ReplyDelete